Click here to see undergraduate programs.
The curriculum for the bachelors degree includes courses in Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Humanities which are followed by the courses in Engineering Foundation such as Engineering Graphics and Drawing, Electric Circuits, Engineering Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Fundamentals of Thermal Sciences, Electronic Devices and Circuits, Digital Logic Design etc., to the major core courses such as Embedded Systems, Modeling and Simulation, Machine Design and CAD/CAM, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Instrumentation & Measurements, Control Systems, Industrial Automation, Intelligent Systems, Machine Vision, Robotics etc.
B.Sc degree in Mechatronics and Control Engineering is accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council.
- BSc Curriculum for Sessions 2018 – 2019
- BSc Curriculum for Session 2020
- BSc Curriculum for Session 2021 and Onwards
Session Mentors for Undergraduate Program
The role of mentors is to provide support and guide the students in handling issues including career planning, academic matter, stress handling etc. Each session has been assigned mentors to whom they can visit and seek advice.
- Principle Mentor: Dr. Nasir Ahmad –Send Email ([email protected])
- Mentors for Session 2019: Dr. Muhammad Usman and Dr. Imran Mahmood –Send Email ([email protected], [email protected])
- Mentors for Session 2020: Dr. Hashim Iqbal, Mr. U. S. Virk, Mr. Waqas Arshad and Mr. Zia ur Rahman –Send Email ([email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected] )
- Mentors for Session 2021: Dr. Asif Ishfaque, Dr. Asim Ghaffar, Mr. Dilruba Siddiqi, Dr. Imran Ali –Send Email ([email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected])
- Mentors for Session 2022: Mr. Saqib Zafar –Send Email ([email protected])
- Mid-term B.Sc. Examination Schedule Fall Semester 2023
- End-term B.Sc. Examination Schedule
- Final Year Projects of all Sessions
- Internships for students
- Session Mentors
- Lab Facilities
- Academic Calendar 2022
- Academic Calendar Session 2021 onward
- Time Table for B.Sc Mechatronics Engineering
- Students Regulations Handbook
- Students Counseling
- Important Forms
- Other Forms
- Undergraduate Admission, Rules and Regulations